Hyundai's priority on quality has resulted in recognition globally for outstanding quality and reliability. This superior quality also enables Hyundai to have the utmost confidence in offering all customers an outstanding 5 Year Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.*
Hyundai is able to offer their impressive 5 Year Unlimited Kilometre Warranty because they:
- Invest heavily in the research and development of their cars.
- Use the highest quality materials and workmanship.
- Run a vigorous testing process on new vehicles before they are delivered to the dealer.
- Have an outstanding dealer network, which is committed to providing 'Expert Service' to Hyundai owners.
- Are committed to establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with Hyundai owners at the time of purchase and through regular vehicle maintenance.
Maintain your Hyundai Factory Warranty
It is important to have your new Hyundai serviced by a Hyundai Dealer to maintain your Hyundai 5 Year Unlimited Kilometre Warranty. That's because damage directly caused by the fitment of non-genuine parts or inferior workmanship may not be covered under the terms of the warranty.
There are plenty of other great reasons to have your new Hyundai serviced by a Hyundai Dealer
- Dealership technicians are factory trained to a uniformly high standard, and use the latest diagnostic and servicing equipment.
- All workmanship is guaranteed.
- Genuine parts are used throughout.
Speak to us to find out more.
*The warranty extension to Unlimited Kilometres is only applicable to vehicles purchased from 1/03/07 used for private and domestic uses and is not applicable to vehicles used for certain high mileage commercial purposes. i.e. Courier, Security and Rental Cars.
Commercial Vehicle Warranty
Hyundai builds each and every vehicle using state-of-the-art technology to meet the world's highest quality standards.
This is evidenced by the fact that the company now delivers Australia’s first 5 year / 160,000km warranty on all new Hyundai commercial vehicles. It is only because of our belief in the research and development behind every vehicle's design, the exceptional quality of materials and workmanship used in manufacturing, pre-delivery testing and an outstanding dealer network that Hyundai can back its product without any qualms, offering you complete confi dence and peace of mind.
Hyundai Premium Assist
Hyundai Premium Assist is provided for 12 months, or 130,000km (which ever comes first) from the date of the car's warranty commencement. This roadside service is only available from June 1st with 2009 Sonata, Grandeur and Santa Fe models.
Hyundai Premium Assist provides a complete range of services designed to provide roadside support during the ownership of your Hyundai vehicle. These services are tailored to promptly assist you in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Wherever and whenever you need roadside assistance, it will be there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, on our national toll-free line: 1800 186 306.
Hyundai Premium Assist is provided by Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd through its service provider, Assist Australia Pty Ltd.